Our accelerator focuses on combining the best practices of launching/scaling a startup through the critical lens of educational principles and frameworks.
Our accelerator focuses on combining the best practices of launching/scaling a startup through the critical lens of educational principles and frameworks. Ideal candidates for the program have ideas or products that can help solve some of our biggest challenges in education.
Our first cohort had people and companies that focused on various segments of the EdTech space including:
- The K-12 space
- Higher Education
- Corporate Training
- Language Learning
We target diverse groups of people working in the EdTech space:
- Teachers/Educators with an idea to solve a problem they’re facing in the classroom but without insight on what to do next.
- Existing EdTech companies looking to collaborate and access a network that can help them through user testing, networking, and community.
- Coders/Developers looking to work in the EdTech space and design solutions based on the problems that exist in education.
The program includes an online curriculum and virtual experience covering the following areas:
- Market Strategy– Identify your core purpose and assess personas for market validation.
- Iterative Learning – Refine your core product based on market validation results and build a landing page.
- MVP – Develop your functional prototype with focus on User Experience and modern interface design.
- Accessing Capital– Pitch your product in front of a panel of EdTech experts and investors.